Wahyu Budhi Khorniawan, ST, MT
Laboratorium Sumber Daya Energi
Wahyu Khorniawan is a lecturer at the Department of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University. He holds a bachelor’s degree in geological engineering from Diponegoro University. For his master’s degree, He graduated from Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). His research focuses on carbonate rock and sedimentology and stratigraphy related to the oil and gas industry which has been published in various publications.
PTGL6038 Petroleum Geology
LTGL6040 Drilling Technique
PTGL6066 Analytical Stratigraphy
- 2022. Relationship facies and diagenesis with rock quality of carbonate rock, in Rajamandala Formation.
- 2021. Petrogenesis of Andesite Deposits Using Petrographic and Geochemical Methods to Optimize Quarry Mine in Baleendah District, Bandung Regency, West Java.
- 2020. Rock Physics for carbonate Rock in Rajamandala Formation.
Selected Publications in Peer Reviewed Journals and International Proceedings
Wahyu Budhi Khorniawan, 2020: Lithofacies and Diagenesis of The Rajamandala Formation in The Cikamuning Area, ETHOS: Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, Unisba, Bandung. https://ejournal.unisba.ac.id/index.php/ethos/article/view/5077
- 2022. Socialization About Renewable Energy Especially in Central Java Area Through Kentongan Event at Pro I RRI Semarang. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 20222. Geological Disaster Socialization for Disaster Response Community (Masyarakat Tanggap Bencana) for Karang Taruna at Banyumanik District, Semarang Regency, Central Java Province.