Jenian Marin, ST, M.Eng.
Laboratorium Sumber Daya Mineral
Jenian Marin is a lecturer at the Department of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University. She holds a bachelor’s degree in geological engineering from Diponegoro University. For her master’s degree, she graduated from Gadjah Mada University (UGM). Her research focuses on igneous petrology related to volcanology – geothermal and industrial minerals which has been published in various publications.
PTGL6014 Optical Mineralogy
LTGL6070 Geothermal Geochemistry
LTGL6076 Industrial Mineral Processing
- 2021. Asphalt Quality Analysis based on Host Rocks using Bitumen Test, Moisture Content, Petrography, and XRF at IUP Y Sandangpangan Region, Southeast Sulawesi. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2020. Study of Rock Quality of Ngrayong Formation as Cement Mixture Material in Gunem District, Rembang Regency, Central Java Province. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2019. Study of Landslide in Mijen District, Semarang City and Boja District, Kendal Regency. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2018. Comparison of Mineralogy and Geochemical Characteristics of Igneous Rocks of Mount Ungaran and Mount Muria, Central Java. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
Selected Publications in Peer Reviewed Journals and International Proceedings
Marin, J., Winarno, T., 2022, Characteristics of Kedondong Trass and Bobos Trass as Cement Raw Material, Cirebon, West Java, Indonesia, Journal of Geoscience, Engineering, Environment, and Technology, vol. 7 no.1, https://doi.org/10.25299/jgeet.2022.7.1.8180
Winarno, T., Marin, J., Tiffany, C., 2021, Quality of rock from Ngrayong Formation as additional material for cement manufacture, Gunem District, Rembang Regency, Central Java, AIP Conference Proceedings 2363, 040003, https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0061093.
Winarno, T., Marin, J., Jati, W.W., 2020, Effect of Porphyritic Andesite Intrusion on The Formation of Metamorphic Aureole Zone in Clastic Limestone of Selo Gajah Hill, Bojonegoro Regency, East Java, Journal of Geoscience, Engineering, Environment, and Technology 5 (2), 112-120, https://doi.org/10.25299/jgeet.2020.5.2.4098
Marin, J., Winarno, T., Rahmadani, U., 2019, Pengaruh Intrusi Basalt terhadap Karakteristik dan Kualitas Batugamping pada Quarry Bukit Karang Putih, Indarung, Padang, Sumatra Barat, Jurnal Geosains dan Teknologi 2 (3), 98-106, https://doi.org/10.14710/jgt.2.3.2019.98-106
Marin, J., Winarno, T., Mindasari, D., 2019, Mineralogy and Geochemistry Variation of Igneous Rocks from Ungaran and Muria Volcano and Its Processes related to Subduction Zone Magmatism of Sunda Arc, IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science 279(1):012017, doi:10.1088/1755-1315/279/1/012017.
- 2022. Madura Socialization About the Role of Geology in the Introduction of Natural Disasters to Students of SMA 1 Bangkalan, Madura. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2021. Analysis of Spring Potential and Its Utilization for Irrigation in Tarukan, Candi Village, Bandungan District, Semarang Regency, Central Java. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2020. Counseling on the Importance of Protecting the Environment to Prevent Hydrometeorological Disasters to MI Mluweh Students, Ungaran Timur District, Semarang Regency. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.