Devina Trisnawati, ST, M.Eng.
Devina Trisnawati is a lecturer at the Department of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University. She holds a bachelor’s degree in geological engineering from Diponegoro University. She obtained her master’s degree from geological engineering from Gadjah Mada University (UGM). Her research focuses on geomorphology especially related to environmental, hazard, geotechnic and remote sensing which has been published in various national and international publications.
PTGL6031 Engineering Geology
PTGL6037 Coal Geology
PTGL6039 Remote Sensing Geology
LTGL6050 Analysis Geomorphology
- 2021. Implementation of Outcome Based Education (OBE) in the Geological Engineering Study Program, Diponegoro University. Funded by Diponegoro University.
- 2021. Study of Geology and Influence of Geological Structure on Types of Lanslides in Pringapus Districts, Semarang Regency and Surrounding Areas. Funded by Diponegoro University.
- 2020.Influence of Geological Structures on Lanslides in Tembalang and Banyumank Districts, Semarang City. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2019. Study of Landslide in Mijen District, Semarang City and Boja District, Kendal Regency. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
Selected Publications in Peer Reviewed Journals and International Proceedings
Trisnawati, D., Najib, Hidayatillah, A.S., 2022, The Relationship of Lithology with Landslide Occurrences in Banyumanik and Tembalang Districts, Semarang City, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, vol. 1047. https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/1047/1/012026
Hidayatillah, A. S., Najib, Trisnawati, D., Nugroho, U. C., Hidayat, R. F., Febyani, F., … & Ilma, A., 2021, Geological structure influence on landslide occurences: Tembalang and Banyumanik sub-districts, Semarang City, AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol. 2363, No. 1, p. 040014. https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0061436
Trisnawati, D., Najib, Hidayatillah, A.S.,Yogiswara, G., Ilma, A., 2020, Peningkatan Kapasitas Sosial Dalam Mitigasi Bencana Gerakan Tanah Kelurahan Meteseh Kota Semarang, Jurnal Pasopati : pengabdian Masyarakat dan Inovasi Pengembangan Teknologi, Vol.2 No.4, p.233-238.
Prayudi, S.D., Trisnawati, D., Putranto, T.T., Najib, 2020, Application of remote sensing and analytical hierarchy process (AHP) for developing landslide vulnerability zone in Boja District, Kendal Regency, Central Java Province, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, vol. 500. https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/500/1/012012
Trisnawati, D., Suhesti, Hidayat, W.K., 2019, Kajian Kekuatan Tanah dan Kestabilan Tubuh Tanggul pada Rencana Tanggul Wedok Lumpur Sidoarjo, Kecamatan Porong, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Provinsi Jawa Timur, Jurnal Geosains dan Teknologi, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 117-125.
Trisnawati, D., Najib., Kusuma, I.A., Husna, A.F., 2018, Analysis Of Landslide Materials Spreading In Bendan Dhuwur Village Gajahmungkur Subdistrict Semarang City, E3S Web of Conferences, Vol 31. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183108003
- 2021. Making Health Protocol Information Banners as a Form of Education on Covid-19 Management in Sumowono District, Semarang Regency. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2021. Mapping of Regional Geological Conditions as a Rockfall Mitigation at Santa Maria ASM, Semarang City. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2020. Development Of Landslide Hazard Zone Map Of Blumah Village, Plantungan District, Kendal Regency. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2020. Landslides Disaster Risk Mapping in the Bukit Kencana Jaya Residential Area, Meteseh Village, Semarang City. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2019. Socialization of Mitigation of Landslides and Floods at SDN Tinjomoyo 03 Gombel Village, Banyumanik District, Semarang City. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2019. Socialization and Preparation of Volcano Information Posters at Mawar Post, Ungaran Mountain Climbing Path, Semarang Regency, Central Java Province. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.