Dr. Ir. Wahju Krisna Hidajat, MT
Laboratorium Geologi Tata Lingkungan
Wahju Krisna Hidajat is lecturer at the Department of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University. He holds the bachelor’s degree in Geological Engineering from Diponegoro University and his master’s from Bandung Institute of Technology. For his doctorate, Dr. Wahju completed it at Environmental Science, Diponegoro University. His research and academic activities focus on environmental geology and hydrogeology.
Geological Field Methods
Geology of Regional Planning
- 2022. Sedimentary Analysis at the Estuary of the West and East Flood Canal, Semarang, Central Java
- 2021. Hydrogeological Analysis Using a Spatial Approach in the Pagatan Groundwater Basin, Tanah Bumbu Regency, South Kalimantan Province. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
Selected Publications in Peer Reviewed Journals and International Proceedings
Hidajat, W.K., Anggoro, S., Najib, 2021. Coastal Area Management Based on Disaster Mitigation: A Case Study in Purworejo Regency, Indonesia. Indonesian Journal on Geoscience 8 (2).
Hidajat, W.K., Putranto, T.T., Ali, R.K., 2021. Eksplorasi Geolistrik Daerah Sulit Air di Desa Plangkapan, Kecamatan Tambak, Kabupaten Banyumas, Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Jurnal Geosains dan Teknologi 4 (1).
Santi N, Hidajat WK, Adillah N , Trisnawati D, Qadaryati N., 2021. Calculation of Sandstone Reserves in the Mine Planning Area Pegongsoran Village, Pemalang District, Pemalang Regency, Central Java. Jurnal Mineral, April 2021, Vol. 6 (1), Halaman 1 – 5
Putranto, T.T., Hidajat, W.K., Prayudi, S.D., 2020. Pemetaan Hidrogeologi dan Analisis Geokimia Air Tanah Cekungan Air Tanah Kendal. Jurnal Ilmu Lingkungan 18 (2).
Zainun, Hidajat WK, Santi N ,2020. Study on Disaster Potential in Ngobol District, Purworejo Regency, Central Java Province, Jurnal Geosains dan Teknologi, Vol 3, No 2. DOI: 10.14710/jgt.2.2.2019.87-97
- 2021. Socialization of the Use of River Water Filter Devices to Residents of RW 03 Jabungan Village, Semarang. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2021. Application of Geographic Information System for Inventory of Groundwater Sources at Wonosobo CAT during the Covid 19 Pandemic. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2020. Inventory of Potential and Needs of Infiltration Wells in Surakarta City. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.