Dr. Dian Agus Widiarso, ST, MT
Laboratorium Geologi Tata Lingkungan
Dian Agus Widiarso is an assistant professor at the Department of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro. He holds bachelor’s degree and doctoral degree in geological engineering from Universitas Padjadjaran. For his master’s degree, Dr. Dian graduated from Institut Teknologi Bandung. His research focuses on Engineering Geology, Geological Disaster and Mitigation
PTGL6001 Basic Geology
PTGL6023 Exploration Geophysics
PTGL6037 Coal Geology
PTGL6031 Engineering Geology
LTGL6048 Rock Mechanics
LTGL6052 Project Management
LTGL6053 Erosion and Prevention
LTGL6074 Mining Exploration
- 2022. Soil Engineering Vulnerability Mitigation for Geologic Disaster Risk Reduction in Semarang City, Central Java. Funded by Diponegoro University.
- 2022. Provenance study of Kerek Formation in Wonosegoro, Boyolali. Funded by Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro.
- 2021. Ash and sulphur content analysis as an indicator of coal-bearing depositional environment of Batu Ayau Formation, Central Kalimantan. Funded by Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro.
- 2020. Sulphur Content related to paleoenvironment of coal from Latih Formation, Berau, East Kalimantan. Funded by Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro.
Selected Publications in Peer Reviewed Journals and International Proceedings
Widiarso, D.A., Qadaryati, N., Haryanto, W., 2021. The Seawater and Freshwater Influence on Expansivity Behaviors of Clay Minerals. Bulletin of the Marine Geology, 36(1).
Widiarso, D. A., Lumbanbatu, R., Putri V. N., Marin, J., 2020., Development of Andesite Utilization in Gunung Ragas, Clering, Jepara, in the Industrial Sector Based on Petrological and Geochemical Data Analysis, The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020), Volume 202, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202020205008.
Widiarso, D. A., Winarno, T., Haryanto, W., 2020, Pengaruh Intrusi Airlaut dan Banjir Pasang (Rob) Terhadap Sifat Spesific Gravity dan Unit Wieght Tanah Lempung Aluvial di Kota Semarang, Jurnal Geosains dan Teknologi 3 (3), 129-134, DOI: https://doi.org/10.14710/jgt.3.3.2020.129-134
Widiarso, D.A., Haryanto, W., Muslim, D., Zakaria Z., Iskandarsyah., T. Y. W. M., 2020, Potential Consolidation Settlement Due To Load Stresses Of Building Structures, International Journal of GEOMATE 17(60):204-210, DOI:10.21660/2019.60.73924
- 2022. Madura Socialization About the Role of Geology in the Introduction of Natural Disasters to Students of SMA 1 Bangkalan, Madura. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2021. Analysis of Spring Potential and Its Utilization for Irrigation in Tarukan, Candi Village, Bandungan District, Semarang Regency, Central Java. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.
- 2020. Counseling on the Importance of Protecting the Environment to Prevent Hydrometeorological Disasters to MI Mluweh Students, Ungaran Timur District, Semarang Regency. Funded by Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University.